The kitchen exhaust hood must pay attention to the level of the body during the installation process, and observe its level after installation, so as to avoid the tilt. Ensure that there is no sloshing or decoupling in the kitchen exhaust hood.
Before the installation of kitchen exhaust hood, we must make sure that the location of perforation is not without water pipes, gas pipes and wires passing through, so as not to cause damage or even cause electric shock.
If the smoke to the common flue, do not insert the smoke pipe too deep to increase the resistance to smoke. If it leads to the outside, be sure to extend the 3cm of the exhaust pipe. The exhaust pipe should not be too long, it is best not to exceed 2 meters, and reduce the bending as far as possible, avoid multiple 90 degrees bending, otherwise it will affect the effect of oil absorption.
When the kitchen smoke hood is completed, be sure to remember to debug the kitchen exhaust hood. Generally, it is through the switch of the function key to see if it works properly.
(1) when the wind pipe is connected with the fan, the soft joint should be added at the inlet and outlet. The section size of the soft joint should be the same as the fan inlet and outlet. Hose joints usually use canvas, artificial leather and other materials, the length of the hose should not be less than 200, the tightness should be suitable, flexible hose can buffer the vibration of the fan.
(2) the cross wiring should be installed at the flange of the air duct connecting to the flammable and explosive gas, which is connected with the electrostatic grounding grid.
(3) before the wind tunnel is connected to the dust removal equipment and heating equipment, the equipment should be prefabricated and installed according to the actual drawings.
(4) when the height of the horizontal air duct is above 4m, the installation staff should be a seat belt. The springboard on scaffold or mobile bracket should be fixed. The springboard width should conform to safety regulations. The installation personnel on scaffolding should carry tool bags to prevent falling tools or electric drills from hurting people.
(5) air duct installation, into and out of the open hole in the air duct should be prefabricated, if installed in the air duct on the open air, the interface should be tight.
The wonderful content of this article comes from the detailed content of the Ji'nan smoke mask. Please click on our official website: http://www.jnqsg.com/ thank you for your arrival.