The installation of hanger in ventilation pipeline is an important link in the construction of ventilation pipeline. The installation of hanger plays an important role in supporting weight, balancing medium reaction, limiting displacement and preventing vibration of pipeline. Therefore, it is necessary for the construction personnel to understand the regulations for installation of hangers, in order to better complete the construction of ventilation pipelines. Next, we will take you to understand the regulations for installation of ceiling in the construction of ventilation pipelines.
1. Vibration isolators are required in the design of brackets and hangers of fan, air conditioning unit and fan disc. The varieties and specifications of vibration isolators should meet the requirements of design and product technical documents.
2. The air duct should be installed vertically, and the distance should not be greater than 4m. A single straight duct should have at least two fixed points.
3. The screw holes of the hanger shall be machined. The hanger rods shall be straight, and the threads shall be complete and smooth.
4. Horizontal suspended air duct with length over 20 m shall be provided with at least one anti-sloshing bracket during the construction of the ventilation duct.
5. The support and hanger should not be set at the tuyere, valve, inspection door and automatic control mechanism, and the distance from the tuyere or intubation pipe should not be less than 200 mm.
6. When the length of main and dry air ducts of horizontal suspension exceeds 20m, fixed points should be set to prevent swing, and each system should not be less than one.
7. The support and hanger of air duct should be selected according to the form and specifications of strength and stiffness in accordance with the national standard atlas and specifications, and the support and hanger of extra-wide and extra-heavy special air duct with diameter or edge longer than 2500_should be designed according to the regulations.
8. After installation, the force of each auxiliary support and hanger should be uniform without obvious deformation. The tension or compression of the adjustable vibration isolation support and hanger used in air duct or air conditioning equipment should be adjusted according to the design requirements.
Therefore, in the design of ventilation pipelines, reasonable layout and correct selection of structurally appropriate support and hanger can improve the stress distribution of ventilation pipelines, ensure the safe operation of ventilation pipelines, and also extend the service life of ventilation pipelines. The above is the relevant provisions for the installation of hangers summarized by everyone, hoping to be helpful to you.