Spiral air duct is a thin-walled pipe with spiral seam made of metal strip coil. It is round, non-welded, non-leaking and non-leaking. It is mostly used for air supply and bulk material transportation instead of traditional white iron pipe (i.e. manual seam-biting iron pipe). It is a kind of air duct, full mechanism, straight pipe does not need to be knocked by hand.
Its main uses are as follows:
(1) Air supply, including ventilation, such as fresh air supply and exhaust gas, covers a wide range of areas, such as factory workshops and production sites. Because of the generation of harmful gases, it needs to be discharged outdoors, and outdoor air needs to be conveyed indoors. At this time, it is necessary to use air conveying pipelines with large flow and low pressure. Spiral air ducts are most suitable. Generally, galvanized iron tubes are used, and stainless steel tubes are used in corrosive and especially humid places.
(2) cold air supply. The most common is the central air-conditioning pipeline, which requires insulation materials. The spiral air duct can be insulated with heat preservation material and has a beautiful appearance.
(3) Fume exhaust. The kitchens of restaurants, restaurants and hotels all have a lot of oil fumes, which need to be discharged. The use of circular air ducts is the oil chimney. Here, the spiral duct should be called lampblack.
(4) dust removal. In some factories, there is a lot of dust in the workshop, and special dust removal devices are needed. The spiral duct can be used in the pipeline with larger air flow. (5) Bulk material transportation. In the production process of some factories, loose particles need to be transported, especially those with small proportion, such as foamed plastic particles, which use spiral air duct with low cost and good effect.
Compared with the traditional white iron pipe made by hand, the spiral air duct with mechanism has the following advantages:
(1) Good sealing. (2) Both strength and rigidity are good.
(3) Ventilation resistance is small, ventilation noise is small, circular pipe is better than square pipe.
(4) Easy to install and few connecting points.
(5) High grade, beautiful appearance.
Material commonly used galvanized iron strip (commonly known as star iron), stainless steel strip, soft aluminum strip. Material Thickness: 0.3 to 1.2 mm Material Width: 125mm Tube Diameter 125 to 1500mm (Diameter and Thickness Match Appropriately), Stepless Selection.
Cost Reduction Method for Ventilation Engineering
Because the spiral duct has bone (spiral bite) which can increase the strength by 30%, thinner materials can be selected, such as 0.8 mm thickness can be changed to 0.6 mm.
If you have the requirement of Shandong ventilation pipeline processing, you can click on our official website for consultation: http://www.jnqsg.com/