Thickness and specification of thin-walled circular ventilation pipe can be adjusted according to requirements. When connecting pipes, the two ends are always connected from outside with attachments. Ventilation pipe manufacturer reminds us to pay attention to the relevant regulations when making thin-walled circular ventilation pipe:
1. Suitable for processing and acceptance of production quality of metal and non-metal, thin-walled circular ventilation ducts or composite ducts used in ventilation and air conditioning engineering of building engineering.
2. Inspection and acceptance of manufacturing quality of thin-walled circular ventilation ducts shall be carried out in accordance with the design drawings and the provisions of this Code. The thin-walled circular ventilation pipes selected in this project must provide the corresponding product qualification or strength and tightness verification documents, and can be used only after meeting the requirements.
3. Acceptance and acceptance of the manufacturing quality of thin-walled circular ventilation pipeline according to its material, system type and place of use, mainly including the material, specification, strength, sealing and appearance quality of the finished product of thin-walled circular ventilation pipeline.
4. The sealing of thin-walled circular ventilation pipeline should be plate-connected, and sealing methods such as sealant seam can be used. Sealant performance should meet the requirements of the use environment, and the sealing surface should be set at the positive pressure side of the thin-walled circular ventilation pipeline.
5. Galvanized steel sheets and various steel sheets with composite protective coatings should be bitten or riveted, which should not affect the corrosion-resistant welding method of protective coatings.
The inner and outer wall thin-walled circular air duct is smooth, the resistance of the air duct is small, the secondary noise of the air supply and exhaust is not produced, the energy consumption is reduced, and the operation cost is saved.