Electrostatic fume purifier is mainly used for fume purification in hotels, restaurants, hotels, schools, offices, factories and other places. Food frying, cooking and processing industries; oil spray heat treatment workshop, oil mist lubrication workshop, workpiece welding workshop and oil-fired boiler emissions and other industrial occasions. There are two main functions, one is to purify oil fume, the other is through the inspection of the environmental protection department, Jinan oil fume purifier can do both.
1. After opening the overhaul door of the equipment, the residual charge of the electric field is discharged before the electric field is pulled out, and then the residual charge of the electric field is discharged with a screwdriver.
2. When cleaning the electric field, the oil in the chassis must be cleaned strictly and on time to prevent potential fire hazards.
3. When the power supply is disconnected, unscrew the fixed bolt, open the overhaul door, and then pull both sides of the electric field by hand. When the electric field is about to be pulled out, hold the end with your hand to prevent sudden drop and damage of the electric field.
4. Remove the insulator and separate the cathode needle from the anode cylinder for further cleaning.
5. Use stainless steel or plastic to clean tank containers, which are larger in shape than the electric field. In order to avoid dirty floor when cleaning, please pack the lampblack purifier and remove the bag from the container.
6. Find a professional environmental protection company for cleaning, Jinan lampblack purifier professionals skilled operation, take out the electrode will be more careful to prevent electrode deformation, so as to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
Oil fume purifier refers to the equipment that purifies the oil fume produced in cooking and food processing. Cooking fume is the second most polluting source of urban air after automobile exhaust, so don't install the fume purifier and can't open it. The State Environmental Protection Administration ordered the environmental protection bureaus of provinces, cities, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government and the environmental protection bureaus of key environmental protection cities to incorporate smoke and dust pollution into the normal environmental management work. It is strictly forbidden to exhaust smoke without organization, to install ventilation facilities and purification equipment.