1. The thickness of undercut shall be within the range specified by various specifications. If it is less than the minimum thickness, it is easy to produce cracks, wrinkles and other defects during the biting process. If the thickness is greater than the maximum thickness, because the thickness of the plate is proportional to the square, the obvious increase of bending force will cause abnormal damage to the forming roll, which will overload the transmission system and cause failure.
2. The processing capacity of the undercut machine is designed according to the processing of ordinary steel plate. The common ordinary steel plate, galvanized steel plate and plastic composite steel plate have good undercut forming performance. The strength of stainless steel plate shall be higher than that of ordinary steel plate. Before using stainless steel plate to bite, the forming test shall be carried out first to avoid overload of equipment and excessive wear or mechanical accident. Due to the poor plasticity of the aluminum plate, it is easy to crack and form the undercut. Before construction, it is also necessary to conduct the forming test. At the same time, due to the lack of elasticity of the aluminum plate, the aluminum plate air duct cannot be button type undercut.
3. The minimum length of the bite part of the plate shall not be less than 300 mm. Otherwise, the friction between the forming roll and the plate caused by the horizontal resistance is greater than that of the feeding plate, which leads to the slippage between the forming rolls and the accelerated formation of a part of the wear roll.
4. Before use, the feed guide rail shall be debugged in strict accordance with the debugging requirements of the equipment, and the feed guide rail shall be fixed after being adjusted to the specified position and size. If the actual position of the feed guide rail is less than the specified position size, the undercut will not be formed. If its size is larger than the specified position size, the bite size is out of tolerance, because the feed is too wide, resulting in two plates can not bite or waste materials; when the feed rail is seriously skewed, it is easy to produce deviation defects with uneven bite width.
5. The adjustment of the radial reserved clearance of the upper and lower forming rollers requires not only proper tightness, but also consistency. If the reserved gap is too small, feeding is difficult, even if forced entry, the bite marks will crack seriously; if the gap is too large, irregular bite or slip will appear in the forming roll. When stainless steel plate or aluminum plate is used for undercut, the reserved radial clearance shall be greater than the clearance adjustment of steel plate with the same thickness, otherwise the equipment will be overloaded or the undercut will crack