At present, the four kinds of air ducts commonly used in kitchen smoke exhaust equipment are a selection problem for our use, because in many cases we can not make a correct judgment, which is also caused by our lack of understanding of it in terms of information, so today we will analyze the performance differences of four different air ducts in detail for you!
1. Galvanized sheet air duct: no silencing function, self vibration will produce sound, need to install muffler.
2. Inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic duct: no noise attenuation performance, sound insulation performance is better than galvanized sheet duct, need to install muffler.
3. Composite fiberglass duct: the wall of the duct is made of porous sound-absorbing material, so special muffler can be omitted.
4. Fiber fabric air duct: the wall of the air duct is made of flexible fiber fabric, which is the poor conductor and absorber of sound. It will not make sound, but also can absorb equipment noise. Moreover, with the extension of the air duct, the effect is more obvious, and the special muffler can be omitted.
1. Galvanized sheet steel duct: susceptible to Moisture Corrosion and corrosion, especially when conveying air with high moisture content.
2. Inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic air duct: limited by the proportion of raw materials, its moisture resistance is unstable;
3. Composite fiberglass duct: it does not contain perishable materials and parts, but because it is a porous material, it is necessary to prevent the inside, end and incision of the duct from long-term immersion.
4. Fiber fabric air duct: due to the cold air layer on the fabric surface, there will be no condensation, and the materials are strong hydrophobic materials, which are not easy to be affected by moisture. Although the surface of the pipe is stained with water, it dries rapidly due to leakage.
1. Galvanized sheet steel duct: high strength, strong static pressure resistance, large section size, need to be reinforced according to the provisions.
2. Inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic air duct: high strength, but relatively fragile, because of its heavy weight, not easy to handle, and air duct collision prone to crack and rupture.
3. Composite fiberglass duct: it can meet the pressure requirements of general ventilation and air conditioning, and can withstand the wind pressure of 1500pa.
4. Fabric duct: elastic material, but with good toughness. The pressure resistance is above 2000 PA.
So the above is a brief description of the performance of the ventilation pipe in the kitchen smoke exhaust equipment. Today, it mainly analyzes the noise attenuation, moisture resistance and compression strength, which can be said to be very rich. Basically, the characteristics we can think of and use are all above!