At present, many restaurants have lampblack purifiers. However, if you use the lampblack purifier for a long time, it will inevitably fail. Today, I will explain the common failures and solutions of the lampblack purifier in Jinan.
1、 Oil leakage of oil fume purifier
1. Check whether the oil collecting pan in the equipment is too much due to forgotten cleaning. If so, remove the oil on the oil collecting pan in time.
2. Check whether the internal joints of the equipment are damaged. If the sealant is damaged, replace the sealant strip immediately.
2、 The equipment frequently produces loud noise, even sparks.
1. Check whether the pole pin at the electric field in the chassis is offset. If there is any deviation, it should be corrected. This is a common cleaning method for the oil fume purifier. Because some cleaning personnel are not careful or not standardized, the pole pin may be skewed, which can cause continuous loud noise, and even produce electrostatic sparks.
2. The power supply voltage of lampblack filter is too high. Sometimes the voltage is too high and there will be a continuous noise. At this time, the voltage should be adjusted. Generally, this type of operation is not recommended for users to operate on their own, so that professionals can guide the adjustment to avoid the impact of too low voltage adjustment on purification efficiency.
3. If the lampblack purifier has just been washed and is not completely dry, it will be put in for use. It will also make a noise and will automatically recover after drying.
4. There are impurities in the electric field. Customers often tell us why their equipment is so noisy or generates static sparks when it is cleaned? When our professional personnel vacuumed and inspected the oil fume purifiers, they found that some oil fume purifiers lost a screw, and some used steel wire balls to brush the electric field, which caused the iron wire to fall off. These were all caused by negligence.
3、 Touch the oil fume purifier housing to feel the current.
1. The enclosure of the lampblack purifier is not grounded according to the safety specifications. There is a high-voltage electric field inside the lampblack purifier, so it must be grounded. If there is no grounding, the enclosure may be electrified.
2. The wire skin inside the oil fume purifier is damaged due to aging or other reasons (such as rat bite, scraping, etc.), which leads to contact with the shell, resulting in electric leakage.
The above are the common problems and solutions of the lampblack purifier. I hope they can help you solve the problems. If there is something you don't understand, welcome to our website http://www.jnqsg.com Ask about it!