1. The auxiliary flue must be divided into main flue and auxiliary flue. The main flue runs through the whole building, while the auxiliary flue is relatively independent. If the auxiliary flue is directly connected to the main flue, the pressure will be too low, which will lead to the phenomenon of smoke pouring or smoking. Therefore, during the installation of kitchen flue, we must keep the existence of secondary flue.
2. Some friends will choose to open holes on the windows to smoke in the future to avoid the problem of smoke emission in their homes. In view of this way, we need to remind everyone: that is, security. Because the end of the smoke exhaust pipe is made of metal, if the hole is too small, the metal heat transfer may break the glass and hurt pedestrians, so we should pay attention to the installation planning.
3. The secondary flue must be reserved. Each kitchen has a flue. At the same time, the flue can be divided into main flue and auxiliary flue. The main flue runs through the whole building, while the secondary flue is relatively independent. Generally, the lampblack in the home will go to the auxiliary flue first, and then enter the main flue through the hole on the partition board, so as to ensure that the lampblack in each household is isolated. If the auxiliary flue is directly connected to the main flue, the pressure will be too low, which will lead to the phenomenon of back smoke or smoke.
4. The construction details should pay attention to the rapid smoke exhaust to prevent odor. First of all, it is very important to select the installation position of the range hood. The shorter the pipe, the better. It is better to stretch out the pipe and nest it down, so as to avoid rainwater flowing into the pipe when it rains and keep the wind out.
5. However, the check valve shall be cleaned regularly after installation, otherwise, the check valve will be opened and lose its effect, and the flue check valve should be replaced once every two years or so.