1. The smoke exhaust pipe should be steel pipe or cast iron pipe. When welded steel pipe is used, its wall thickness shall be greater than 3mm; Welding should be adopted for pipe connection. When flange connection is adopted, the flange surface shall be flat and have sealing groove; Heat resistant rubber gasket shall be lined between flanges.
2. Cast iron smoke exhaust pipe buried in concrete should be connected by flange.
3. The smoke exhaust pipe shall be provided with thermal expansion compensator along the axis direction. The one-way casing expansion joint shall be concentric with the front and rear smoke exhaust pipes. The connecting section between the diesel engine exhaust pipe and the main exhaust pipe shall have buffer facilities.
4. The installation of smoke exhaust pipe shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The gradient shall be 0.5%, and the drain valve shall be set at a low place;
(2) The cleaning hole blanking plate shall have a heat-resistant cushion and be firmly fixed;
(3) When the smoke exhaust pipe passes through the partition wall, the surrounding space shall be filled with asbestos rope;
(4) At the connection between the smoke exhaust pipe and the smoke exhaust duct, a sealed through wall short pipe with flange and closed wing ring shall be embedded.
(5) The ground outlet end of the smoke exhaust pipe shall be equipped with a rain cap; Measures shall be taken to prevent smoke exhaust pipe from blocking at 150~200mm above the ground.