1. Active carbon absorption oil fume purifier
Granular activated carbon or activated carbon fiber felt is used to adsorb pollutant particles in lampblack. The characteristics of this equipment are similar to those of filtration and purification equipment, but the effect of removing oil smoke odor molecules is better.
Disadvantages: The cost of activated carbon is high and it needs to be replaced regularly.
2. UV photolysis lampblack purifier
The purification method of decomposing lampblack molecules is achieved by irradiating lampblack molecules with ultraviolet light of special wavelength. The photolysis oxidation oil fume purification technology uses the ultraviolet C-band light to change the molecular chain of oil. At the same time, this ultraviolet reacts with the oxygen in the air to generate ozone, which generates water and ozone after the oil molecules are cold burned. At the same time, the odor in the flue is also eliminated.
● Disadvantages: This type of equipment has a major disadvantage, that is, ultraviolet light is harmful to human health. Therefore, this type of equipment is generally installed in the ventilation pipe far away from the kitchen, and it is ensured that the ventilation pipe is not damaged, so that ultraviolet light leaks.
3. Electrostatic oil fume purifier
This is the most popular lampblack purification equipment on the market at present. Its working principle is that when the lampblack waste gas passes through the high-voltage electrostatic force field, the lampblack waste gas particles contact with electrons and carry charges, and are finally absorbed by the electric field.
◆ This kind of equipment can capture fine particles below 0.1 μ m, with a purification rate of more than 95%. It is the highest soot purifier at present.
● Disadvantages: high equipment cost and high electric field adsorption capacity lead to the need for regular cleaning, otherwise the purification efficiency will be reduced.
4. Compound lampblack purifier
The composite type is mainly composed of electrostatic lampblack purification equipment, wet or activated carbon adsorption, UV photolysis, mechanical type, etc. In fact, this method is a combination of multiple lampblack purification methods. By combining various functional lampblack purifiers, the purification efficiency is higher.
Disadvantages: Its use cost is difficult to accept.
5. Catalyst combustion soot purifier
Its principle is very simple. It is to introduce lampblack into a ceramic or metal honeycomb furnace for high temperature combustion, and use catalyst to oxidize and catalyze lampblack molecules, so that lampblack and some pollutants can be converted into CO2 (carbon dioxide) and H20 (water vapor) and other substances.
● Disadvantages: As catalytic combustion technology is not mature enough, it can only be used in the environment with low oil smoke concentration, and cannot be used in large catering kitchens.
6. Mechanical separation lampblack purifier
The centrifugal force and inertial collision principle are adopted. When the lampblack enters the purification box, the cyclone device will rapidly rotate to separate the lampblack particles from the air mass, hit the baffle, and then flow down into the oil collecting tray with the baffle.
● Disadvantages: The purification rate of this type of lampblack purifier is only 50% - 60%, and the baffle is also easy to break, which requires regular maintenance. It is more suitable for the environment with low purification effect requirements.
7. Fabric filter lampblack purifier
The principle of this type of soot purifier is similar to the adsorption principle of activated carbon. It uses a filter layer made of materials with good oil absorption. When soot molecules pass through the filter layer, soot particles will be blocked.
◆ The soot purification rate of this type of device can also reach more than 80, but some odor molecules and waste gas can not be stopped, and the purification objects are limited.
● Disadvantages: It is impossible to achieve complete purification, the filter layer materials need to be replaced frequently, and the equipment occupies a large area, so it is not suitable for the environment with high requirements for soot purification rate.
8. Wet type oil fume purifier
As the name implies, it is water related equipment. Yes, this type of equipment uses a nozzle to spray water and detergent together to form a water cover or water mist space. When the oil smoke and exhaust gas enter the purification space, the oil smoke particles contact with water droplets and water mist, blend into the washing liquid, and finally discharge with the water flow.
● Disadvantages: This type of device has the capacity to contain large soot particles, and some micron level exhaust gas molecules will still enter the atmosphere through the water film, with a purification rate of only 50-90%. The discharged oily sewage will still cause secondary pollution to the environment, which is not environmentally friendly.
Jinan lampblack purifier has been focusing on the processing of ventilation ducts, lampblack purifier, kitchen smoke exhaust, smoke exhaust hood and other related content for many years. For more highlights, please click: http://www.jnqsg.com