Outside many restaurants, we can see a large smoke exhaust pipe to remove useless waste gas. However, do you know how to place the ventilation and smoke exhaust pipes reasonably?
The ventilation and smoke exhaust pipeline facilities in high-rise buildings should be divided into mechanical smoke exhaust facilities and natural smoke exhaust facilities that can open external windows.
The mechanical smoke exhaust system of the room is set up according to smoke prevention zones.
(1) Smoke exhaust facilities should be installed in the following areas of Class I high-rise buildings and Class II high-rise buildings with a height exceeding 32m:
1) Internal walkways exceeding 20m in length;
2) Rooms with an area exceeding 100m2 and frequently occupied by people or with high levels of combustible materials;
3) The atrium of high-rise buildings and basements with frequent stays or high levels of combustible materials.
(2) Ventilation and air conditioning systems should adopt fire and smoke prevention measures.
(3) Mechanical smoke exhaust facilities should be installed in the following areas of Class I high-rise buildings and Class II high-rise buildings with a height exceeding 32m:
无直接自然通风，且长度超过20m 的内走道或虽有直接自然通风，但长度超过60m 的内走道；
Internal walkways without direct natural ventilation and exceeding 20m in length, or internal walkways with direct natural ventilation but exceeding 60m in length;
Rooms without windows or with fixed windows on the ground, with an area exceeding 100m2 and frequent presence of people or combustible materials;
Atriums without natural smoke exhaust conditions or with a clearance height exceeding 12m;
Except for rooms that use windows such as windows for natural smoke exhaust, the total area of each room exceeds 200m2 or the area of a room exceeds 50m2, and there are often people staying or combustibles in the basement.
The ventilation and smoke exhaust pipeline facilities installed in high-rise buildings should meet the following requirements:
(1) The smoke exhaust outlet should be located on the ceiling or on the wall near the ceiling, and the horizontal distance between it and the adjacent edge of the nearby safety exit along the aisle direction should not be less than 1.50m. The distance from the smoke exhaust outlet located on the ceiling to combustible components or materials should not be less than 1.00m.
The smoke exhaust outlet should be closed normally and equipped with manual and automatic opening devices.
(2) The horizontal distance between the smoke exhaust outlet in the smoke prevention zone and the distant point should not exceed 30m.
A smoke exhaust fire damper that can automatically close when the smoke temperature exceeds 280 ℃ should be installed on the smoke exhaust branch.
(3) The smoke exhaust fan can be a centrifugal fan or an axial flow smoke exhaust fan, and a smoke exhaust fire damper that can automatically close when the smoke temperature exceeds 280 ℃ should be installed at the entrance of the machine room. The smoke exhaust fan should be able to operate continuously for 30 minutes at 280 ℃.
(4) In a mechanical smoke exhaust system, when any smoke exhaust outlet or smoke exhaust valve is opened, the smoke exhaust fan should be able to start on its own.
The above is the installation location setting of the ventilation and smoke exhaust ducts brought by Shenyang ventilation ducts!