Ventilation pipe is a hollow pipe for ventilation, which is mostly round or square. The processing of air duct has a great impact on the use of air duct in the future. This is also for the safety of the operator. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the precautions for the processing and installation of ventilation ducts. We sorted out relevant materials and shared them with you.
1. During the processing of ventilation pipes in Jinan, vertical joints should be avoided as much as possible, but transverse joints are not allowed. In addition, the undercut and the four corners of the gap of the ventilation pipe need to meet the design cleanliness requirements, and then they must be sealed tightly with sealant. In addition, the sealing surface of the joint of the ventilation pipe segment should be set on the positive pressure side of the ventilation pipe wall.
2. During the processing, the reinforcement frame or reinforcement cannot be set in the ventilation duct, because it will have a certain impact on the quality of the ventilation duct.
3. The connection mode of S-type insert and C-type right angle insert cannot be used for the processing of ventilation duct. In addition, for some special ventilation ducts, snap type bite cannot be used.
4. After the ventilation duct is made, it should be cleaned with cleaning fluid. Only after reaching the cleaning standard can it be sealed in time.
5. When the air duct orifice of the glass fiber composite board is cut, the cut surface of the pipe end should be blocked with tape or glue before assembling the flange connector to prevent the glass fiber from being exposed and scattered.
6. If the air duct is made of color coated steel plate, the inner wall shall be kept smooth, and the coating shall not be damaged during the processing of the air duct. If there is damage, the surface needs to be coated with epoxy resin. In addition, during the processing of the air duct, anti-corrosion measures must be taken, blind rivets cannot be used, and these parts must be galvanized when the air duct parts are assembled.
There are many things to pay attention to. Here are some common things. I hope you can help me. For more information, please come to our website http://www.jnqsg.com Consult!